Sunday, December 2, 2007

AHHHHH...first snow

As cold is it was outside my kids were anxoius to get out in the snow...all thier snow gear is too small leaving a gap between the snowpants and the boots I guess it is time to get some more warm clothing. Madison was content just eating the snow...which is more that I can get her to eat without a bribe.
Jacob wanted to spend the whole day with his snowboard and the sled..,.. I can't understand how they didn't realize how cold it was...is that something that only adults are aware of... just the thought of going outside in a snowstorm makes me cold and I am ready to get the blanket, slippers and a nice cup of hot chocolate. Poor Sam doesn't have any warm snow gear so he was only able to watch from the window....don't you just feel for him.


The kids couldn't wait to go sledding...they got out the sleds and used the freshly shoveled sidewalk as a thier snow course.

4 comments:

dishes and laundry said...

Looks like you spent your day doing exactly what I did - snapping pix of the kids in the snow! How fun. I love that they can use the shoveled sidewalk as a hill. And I think you're right - only grown-ups think about how cold it is. I don't know how they stand it, but they absolutely love it!!!!

Marsha said...

I need to think like a kid again!!! Your kids look so happy playing in the **** sorry, just can't say the word, that white, fluffy stuff that is falling from the sky and sticking to the ground! Sam, looking out the door...what a cutie!!!

Nora Mair said...

Look at your sam! What fun shots.

Robyn said...

What great pictures! You kids look like they had so much fun.