Saturday, November 17, 2007

Mountains, fresh air and Fishing

Carlos loves to fish. He would rather take people fishing as a job instead of 9-5 (or 3pm -3am) job. He and Brian Allen seem to make it a quest to find the best river each week...or so they would like. They do have a lot of fun....his way of releasing all the stress of a long work week.. I do tease him sometimes about how much he loves fishing. There is a country song that goes:

Well I love her but I love to fish I spend all day out on this lake nd hell is all I catch
But today she met me at the door said I would have to choose
If I hit that fishing hole today she'd be packing all her things snd she'd be gone by noon
Well I'm gonna miss her when I get home but right now I'm on this lakeshore
And I'm sitting in the sun I'm sure it'll hit me When I walk through that door tonight
Yeah I'm gonna miss her Oh lookie there I've got a bite...

I would never give Carlos an ultimatum...in fact I would like to be able to go do some fishing myself...next summer when Sam is bigger that should be possible....so you might see pictures of me too.

4 comments:

dishes and laundry said...

You're a good wife to support his hobby. Does he bring you the fish to cook?

Nicol said...

HIs hobby opens the door for my hobbies :)
and no he is strictly catch and release...which is good because I'm not a huge fan of fish.

Unknown said...

There is good money to be made in fishing trips or teaching people to fish!!!

Nora Mair said...

Does he have his own float tube? My sister got one for one of their first Christmases or Anniversaries--She doesn't use it much now that she has kids. It looks real peaceful--I could see why he likes it.