Wednesday, November 5, 2008

FIRST SNOW

They said it might snow. How much they didn't say. The kids had a blast. ( I couldn't find any matching gloves, boots are all a little tight...and poor Sam has nothing-luckily he was sleeping during the snow adventure). Jake was proud of his snowman.......regardless of it's size














3 comments:

Unknown said...

OH man when it snowed I thought I should go through my tote full of winter stuff for the kids...we found out the same thing, no matching gloves, boots too small! Guess we'll have to head on over to Walmart before we get any more :) Cute pics...

Ames Family said...

I know! I couldn't believe how much snow there was. And isn't it funny digging through the old bins, etc. to find coats, gloves, boots, etc? LOL! Looks like they had fun!

Nicol said...

IT happens every year...and by the time I get to walmart I find every one else with the same problem and there is never any sizes left.... it is a frenzy there.