Monday, March 3, 2008

It's March???

I recieved my gas bill in the mail today that said I owed a huge amount of money....to my shagrin I never paid it last month. There really should be no surprise there, the month of February just seemed to fly by. My natural reaction in the coldest month of the year is to hibernate and thus life seems to just float by as I snuggle in my warm blanket with a cup of hot chocolate and a a movie (or lots of reruns) Isn't it supposed to be warming up? The mounds of snow in my front yeard seemed to only grow -no global warming here. The snow did eventually start to melt and I could see grass only to be snowed upon again. I thought the weatherman (or "weather person") coould give me some sort of hope and it may get up to 50 this weekend. Can I even remember what that feels like?
I also realized that the insane amount of time that I spend indoors has triggered a need to just unload junk, yet it is too cold to go outside and start the process. Entering the garage is entering like entering a huge freezer. Part of my need to unload is that we really are running out of room. I have done the organization and such but I am running out of space to store things. I love my home with all the work we have put in to it- and I have oh so many more ideas on what to do. But Carlos and I decided before we start all that reconstruction and such we would try to find something a little bigger. So we put our house up for sale....not expecting much action but enough faith that there is someone or some family out there that can make this thier first home and enjoy it as we have. IF not....then I will invite my friend Marisa over to help me punch some holes in the walls (since she won't do it at her house I'll volunteer mine). So wish us luck... ( just a side note...we are only interested in something a little bigger but in no way are we anxious to start a new life with new friends, ward and school...so we will sticking close to HOME.)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

ohhh... I would love to punch some holes in your walls. I would do it in my own home, except Michael is really really against it. When he thinks something isn't a good idea, I usually go ahead and do it, but he is pretty set against this one.

Nora Mair said...

You What? Oh good luck. Someone will snatch it up. It's so cute! I endorse wall punching for sure so if it doesn't sell, invite me over.

Nicol said...

demolition party!!!!

Jan said...

Nicol... our neighbors house is up for sale... it just went up today! It is the same size as our house... i want to say 2100-2200 square feet...
just fyi...

Robyn said...

Hey-are you intrested in ward hopping? There are some great homes up for sale in our ward-you could be in Primary with me! Oh, and count me in for the wall punching party if you don't move.