I took Madi and Sam to Gardner village to the barnbuddies.. Madison loves horses and was thrilled to be able to ride one. They were miniature ponies just her size.. She rode on Charles. They just walked around in circles..it was like a merry-go-round on a live horse.
Both Madison and Sam had fun petting the animals. Sam really never got close enough, he would just reach out with one finger and say "Daa".




6 comments:
Nicole I love Garderner Village! Such darling pictues. Your kids are growing so fast, WOW! Glad to know that you have a blog! Mine is sarahandchris.blogspot.com. I haven't been good about updating lately, but I plan to in the next couple days. -Sarah (your cousin)
Nicol you did it! and it looks great! I totally flaked on GV. It sure looks like you had fun. Can't wait to see more nonsense.
Yeah! Welcome to the blogging world! Cute pictures. Gotta love Gardner Village. I've been there twice in the past 2 weeks.
I'm sad we had to miss Gardner Village, glad you had a great time. I can't wait to see future posts!
Time for a new post!
Where are your halloween photos? I hope that was not rude. I'm trying to be patient.
Post a Comment